AhLan WaSahLan


Sunday 15 April 2012

IWB : Interactive White Board

      In the first week, i have been intoduced to Smart Board.
Our instructor, Miss Azuita has taught us to use it. Actually, once I have heard about the smart board but I have never had an opportunity to use it.


      In this ict class, I have learn to use the smart board and the activity is known as "Interactive White Board ". short name is IWB.I felt quite excited to learn it. I believed that my friends also felt the same. 
      For further understanding, I go and find about it with Mr Google. An interactive whiteboard (IWB), is a large interactive display that connects to a computer and projector. A projector projects the computer's desktop onto the board's surface where users control the computer using a pen, finger, stylus or other device. The board is typically mounted to a wall or floor stand.

       First time I use this IWB , I felt it was so confusing and difficult. but as time passes, i manage to do it although not perfect. Now I still try to learn to use this IWB efficiently with the help from my friends. hopefully, I can use IWB successfully...^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment